Rex Zero 1T in Black ( REXZERO1T-01)
The most sought after pistol in the world, Rex Zero 1T, 9mm Pistol by Arex is available in the US exclusively through FIME Group, LLC. The Rex Zero 1T pistol complies with strict military standards for reliability and has passed extreme temperature, hostile environment, and drop tests. The expected service life for the pistol exceeds 30,000 rounds.
- SKU REXZERO1T-01
The Rex Zero 1T (Tactical) is a 20-round, 4.9” threaded barrel 9x19mm pistol with several unique features:
- Threaded barrel (with protector) 1/2″x28
- 20 rd. mags
- Raised sights
- ROR (Rex Optics Ready) – 4 plates for optics attachment
- (1) Trijicon;
- (2) C-More;
- (3) Shield/Jpoint;
- (4) Eotech/Vortex/Burris/Docter/Insight/Meopta
- Can be operated either “cocked & locked” or safely de-cocked for DA/SA operation. External safety operates in either configuration.
- Ambi- safety and magazine release.
- The slide-stop also serves as the de-cocker.
- Hard anodized T7075 aluminum frame made from solid bar stock with steel locking block insert.
- Nitrocarburized steel slide made from solid bar stock.
- Forward cocking serrations.
- 1 piece cold hammer forged barrel made from solid bar stock and Nitrocarburized.
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Full length slide rails.
- Picatinny railed dust cover.
- Large trigger guard for use with gloves.
- High profile white dot steel sights.
- Approved for all commercial SAAMI specification +P ammunition
The Rex Zero 1T (REXZERO1T-01) Tactical pistol complies with strict military standards for reliability and has passed extreme temperature, hostile environment, and drop tests. Limited Lifetime Warranty for the original retail (commercial/civilian) purchaser, one year for law enforcement and military customers. Warranty and service by FIME Group LLC. Ships with (2) 20-round mags, (4) Plates for optics mounting, Hard Polymer Case, Cable Padlock, Operating Manual.
The Rex Zero 1T (Tactical) pistol continues the excellence in production, quality, and value that Arex of Slovenia has become known for since the introduction of the Rex Zero 1 to the US in 2016 with FIME Group, LLC as the official importer. The Tactical model has more options than ever before in the Rex Zero series of pistols, including the new ROR (Rex Optics Ready) platform. Adding on to the proven quality and craftsmanship of the basic features, the Tactical model now offers the following enhancements to increase shooter experience and customization ability.
Caliber: 9mm Luger (9x19mm) Operating Principle: Short recoil Action Type: Modified Browning linkless locking system Trigger System: Single- and Double-action, Hammer fired Length: 8.1 in / 205 mm Barrel Length: 4.9 in / 125 mm Height: 5.9 in / 150 mm Width (slide): 0.98 in / 25 mm Width (frame): 1.1 in / 27 mm Width (safety levers): 1.46 in / 37 mm Weight (without magazine) 30 oz / 826 g Magazine Capacity 20+1 Trigger Pull SA 5.5 lb / 2,5 kg Trigger Pull DA 13 lb / 6,0 kg Trigger Travel DA 0.5 in / 13 mm Reset Travel SA 0.16 in / 4 mm Barrel Proﬁle/Twist 6 grooves, right-hand twist Barrel Twist Rate 9.8 in / 250 mm
Out of stock