Rex Zero 1S in FDE (REXZERO1S-03)
The most sought after pistol in the world, Rex Zero 1S in FDE, 9mm Pistol by Arex is available in the US exclusively through FIME Group, LLC. The Rex Zero 1S pistol complies with strict military standards for reliability and has passed extreme temperature, hostile environment, and drop tests. The expected service life for the pistol exceeds 30,000 rounds.
- SKU REXZERO1S-03
In partnership with FIME Group of Las Vegas, NV, Arex is emerging into the US market with its highly acclaimed Rex Zero 1 pistol line. Having a dedicated, creative, and experienced team and a vision for excellence, Arex is determined to become one of the staples in the sport, tactical shooting, and self-defense markets, as well as a trusted brand name for military and law enforcement agencies around the world.
Arex CNC machining capabilities and quality controls are quite evident in this video tour of the plant (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9KIZFN1q_2g) .
The Rex Zero 1 Standard Model offered is a 17-round, 4.25” barreled 9mm pistol with several unique features:
- Color: FDE
- Can be operated either “cocked & locked” or safely de-cocked for DA/SA operation. External safety operates in either configuration.
- Ambi- safety and magazine release.
- The slide-stop also serves as the de-cocker.
- Hard anodized T7075 aluminum frame made from solid bar stock with steel locking block insert.
- Nitrocarburized steel slide made from solid bar stock.
- Forward cocking serrations.
- 1 piece cold hammer forged barrel made from solid bar stock and Nitrocarburized.
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Full length slide rails.
- Picatinny railed dust cover.
- Large trigger guard for use with gloves.
- High profile white dot steel sights. Accepts replacement sights
- Approved for all commercial SAAMI specification +P ammunition
Caliber: 9mm Luger (9x19mm) Operating Principle: Short recoil Action Type: Modified Browning linkless locking system Trigger System: Single- and Double-action, Hammer fired Length: 7.7 in / 195 mm Barrel Length: 4.3 in / 108 mm Height: 5.7 in / 144 mm Width (slide): 0.98 in / 25 mm Width (frame): 1.1 in / 27 mm Width (safety levers): 1.46 in / 37 mm Weight (without magazine) 29 oz / 826 g Weight (empty magazine) 3 oz / 85 g Magazine Capacity 17 Trigger Pull SA 5.5 lb / 2,5 kg Trigger Pull DA 13 lb / 6,0 kg Trigger Travel DA 0.5 in / 13 mm Reset Travel SA 0.16 in / 4 mm Barrel Proﬁle/Twist 6 grooves, right-hand twist Barrel Twist Rate 9.8 in / 250 mm
Out of stock